Global Citizenship Investment Dominica
Global Citizenship Investment Dominica | GCI. We are the world's leading experts in advising foreign investors on Citizenship & Residency by Investment. Dominica Global Citizenship Investment. Read more on how to apply for Global Citizenship Investment Dominica.
Dominica is an island state in the Lesser Antilles in the eastern Caribbean. The state covers the island of the same name and is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations. Dominica bears the unofficial nickname "the nature island" (the natural island) because of its lush and species-rich flora and fauna. Some of the highest mountains of the Lesser Antilles, over 300 rivers and streams as well as several lakes (eg the Boeri Lake) are on the island. The mountains are of volcanic origin, the Morne Diablotins is the highest peak of Dominica and the second highest mountain of the Lesser Antilles, 1447 m, only surpassing the active volcano Soufriere on the island Basse-Terre of the French overseas department of Guadeloupe. The Morne Trois Piton National Park, home to many of Dominica's sites, was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997.
To apply for the Global Citizenship Investment Dominica the applicant has to make a significant economic contribution to the country. We will guide you through the whole submitting process for the Global Citizenship Investment Dominica.
Dominica Citizenship by Investment Options
Dominica Citizenship by Investment Options: the first option is that the investment takes the form of a donation to the Dominica’s Economic Diversification Fund (EDF) and the second option is an investment in pre-designated real estate projects. The cost varies according to the number of family members included in the application. The highly reputable Citizenship by Investment Programme in Dominica invites investors of good character to make an economic contribution to Dominica and in exchange, the applicant and their family are eligible to obtain full citizenship of the country, within the strict guidelines of the law.
How to apply for citizenship in Dominica?
To apply for Global Citizenship Investment Dominica applicants must be at least 18 years of age, be of a good character with no criminal record, and have good health. An applicant may apply together with his or her spouse and dependent children, and, in some cases, dependant elderly parents or grandparents.
The process of applying for citizenship in Dominica is rigorous and requires diligent preparation in order to gather all the information needed. Application timelines can vary and be difficult to predict, although they usually depend on how easily an applicant can access the required documentation, as well as the complexity of the application as a whole.
The process may be simplified into the following steps:
- Application preparation and pre-approval by GCI - Global Citizenship Investment
- Submission of the application to the Government of Dominica
- Government processing of the application and due diligence checks, taking at most 3 months for completion.
- Approval in principle.
- Investment in real estate or donation to the EDF.
- Citizenship certificate issued.
- Passport application and issuance.
The documentation that you require is as follows:
- D1 – Disclosure Form
- D2 – Fingerprint and Photograph Verification Form
- D3 – Medical Questionnaire and Certificate
- D4 – Investment Agreement (EDF option only)
- Two (2) completed and notarized copies of Application Form 12 for each applicant
- One (1) professional reference
- Letter of employment/financial statements
- Police Record, with fingerprints, from country of birth and country of residence (if different) for each applicant sixteen (16) years and over. For children twelve to fifteen (12-15), sworn affidavit by parent that child does not have criminal record
- Eight (8) passport size photos for each applicant
- Marriage Certificate/Dissolution of Marriage Certificate, if required
- Birth Certificate
- Letter of recommendation from the head of the school/university for children between 12 and 18 years old
- Proof of payment of relevant fees
- Affidavit of source of funds
- Detailed business background reports/resume
- Notarized copies of university/college diplomas
- Sales and Purchase Agreement – (real estate option only)
- Letter to the Minister
- Driver’s licence
- Identity document/book or card
- Military service and discharge documents
- Proof of residential address (lease agreement or utility bill)
Please note that the following documents have been waived for all applicants effective 1 May 2017:
- Bank reference
- Personal references
- Immunisation schedule
- Audited financial reports
Bank reference and financial statements for the two most recent years are required by the bank for the processing of funds.
Furthermore our consultants will guide you through the whole submitting process for the Global Citizenship Investment Dominica.
Why become a citizen of Dominica?
We suggest the Global Citizenship Investment Dominica will offer our customers a lot of benefits.
- Citizenship for life, with the right to live and work in the country
- The time frame of precessing application is within 3 months.
- Visa-free travel to 137 countries and territories, including the Schengen Area (EU), the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Singapore
- No interview and no mandatory travel is required during application process
- Tax free on worldwide income
- Dual citizenship is permitted
- No restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital
- Life in an economically, legally, and socially stable country that belongs to the Commonwealth of Nations, and whose political system is based on the British parliamentary system
- Life in a tropical paradise, with appealing lifestyle and retirement options
- No previous business experience requirement
- No information to the country of your current citizenship or residency
Dominica has been described as one of the most beautiful countries in the world and protected by UN. For the distracted observer, this impression is immediately confirmed from the first sighting of the Island. Nestled between the French Islands of Martinique and Guadeloupe, this "Nature Isle" is located in unparalleled natural beauty, a rich Creole culture, and the friendliest people in the World. Dominica’s main exports are agricultural, which include coffee, cocoa, bananas, citrus fruits and tropical fruits. Manufactured products which it exports are rum, timber and soap and tourism remains an important driver of the economy, along with agriculture. Diving, Kayaking, whale and dolphin watching and cruising are among the bests. Humid tropical marine, Dominica is characterized by little seasonal variation in temperatures and strong, steady trade winds. The seasonality of rainfall has lead to the dry season and a rainy season, December/January being the driest, June/July the wettest.
Dominica is also a member of the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS), the Caribbean Development Bank (CDB), the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank and the Organization of American States (OAS). The country maintains missions in Washington, New York, London, and Brussels and is represented jointly with other Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) members in Canada. Upon all these, Dominica also grants fast and legitimate citizenship and passports through one of the most regulated investment program and offers an affordable second passport and citizenship for life for the main applicant, applicant´s spouse and dependent children (if any). Dominica has a country restrictions (in particular Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Syria, Sudan and Yemen).
Dominica passport is issued to citizens of the Commonwealth of Dominica for international travel. The passport is a Caricom passport as Dominica is a member of the Caribbean Community. In 2016 Dominican passport holders enjoyed visa-free access, or visa-on-arrival, to 137 countries and territories, ranking as the 37th best passport in the world according to the Visa Restrictions Index. Passport holders may travel to the United Kingdom and the Schengen Area with relative ease and without challenging visa requirements.