Global Citizenship Investment Malta
Global Citizenship Investment Malta | GCI. We are the world's leading experts in advising foreign investors on Citizenship & Residency by Investment. Maltese Global Citizenship Investment. Get Malta citizenship and passport in 12 months. Read more on how to apply for Malta Global Citizenship Investment.
The Individual Investor Programme of the Republic of Malta (IIP), by virtue of Legal Notice 47 of 2014, allows for the granting of citizenship by a certificate of naturalisation to individuals and their families who contribute to the economic and social development of Malta. Subject to a stringent vetting and diligence process, including thorough background checks, the applicants of Global Citizenship Investment Malta and their dependants are granted citizenship in exchange for such contribution. Malta is a European Union member state since 2004. Malta can offer Citizenship in an EU country that is stable, neutral and highly respected. Maltese citizenship will also grant the right of work and establishment in all 28 EU countries.
Malta is a member country of the EU since May 1, 2004 with its geographic size of 315 km², and population number 429,334, as per 2015. The Maltese comprise 0.1% of the total EU population. Its capital is Valletta and the official language is Maltese. The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is €8.796 billion, as per 2015. Malta’s currency is Euro (€) since it became a member of the Eurozone on January 1, 2008. The political system is a parliamentary republic. Malta holds 6 seats in the European Parliament and will hold the revolving presidency of the Council of the EU for the first time in 2017. Malta is a member country of the Schengen Area since December 21, 2007.
Malta Citizenship by Investment Options
Malta Citizenship by Investment Options: to qualify for citizenship, the main applicant must be at least 18 years of age, provide proof of having been a resident of Malta for a period of 12 months preceding the issuing of a certificate of naturalisation and meet the following investment requirements. We will guide you through the whole submitting process for the Global Citizenship Investment Malta.
How to apply for citizenship in Malta?
To apply for Global Citizenship Investment Malta applicants must be at least 18 years of age, be of a good character with no criminal record, and have good health. An applicant may apply together with his or her spouse and dependent children, and, in some cases, dependant elderly parents or grandparents.
The process of applying for citizenship in Malta is rigorous and requires diligent preparation in order to gather all the information needed. Application timelines can vary and be difficult to predict, although they usually depend on how easily an applicant can access the required documentation, as well as the complexity of the application as a whole.
The process may be simplified into the following steps:
- Application preparation and pre-approval by GCI - Global Citizenship Investment
- Submission of the application to the Government of Malta
- Government processing of the application and due diligence checks, taking between 4 and 6 months for completion.
- Approval in principle.
- Investment in purchase or rental of real estate, contribution to the National Development and Social Fund and make an investment in stocks, bonds or special purpose vehicles to be identified by Identity Malta.
- Citizenship certificate issued.
- Passport application and issuance.
Applications must be accompanied by supporting identification and verification documents authenticated in English, as set out in the Checklist and Guidelines, together with:
- Police conduct certificates
- Proof that the main applicant has been a resident of Malta for a period of 12 months preceding naturalisation
- Medical certificates stating that the applicant and his dependants are not suffering from contagious diseases and are in good health
- An affidavit of support for each dependant who is over 18 years of age.
All applicants aged 18 years and over are obliged to attend in person in Malta to undertake the Oath of Allegiance. Furthermore our consultants will guide you through the whole submitting process for the Global Citizenship Investment Malta.
Why become a citizen of Malta?
We suggest the Global Citizenship Investment Malta will offer our customers a lot of benefits.
- Citizenship for life, with the right to live and work in the country
- The time frame of precessing application is within 12 months.
- Visa-free travel to 183 countries and territories, including the Schengen Area (EU), the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Singapore
- Dual citizenship is permitted
- Life in an economically, legally, and socially stable country
- A reliable and efficient application procedure
Through Malta's membership in the Commonwealth of Nations, the confederation of former (mostly) British colonies, in some of these countries Malteser has a privileged status compared to other EU citizens as regards entry and residence regulations. Malta is classified as an advanced economy together with 32 other countries according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF). Malta´s economy is dependent on foreign trade, manufacturing (electronics and textiles) and tourism.
Malta's landscape contrasts rocky stretches of coast that end in dizzying limestone cliffs with sheltered bays that hide gin-clear water and red-gold beaches. The islands' many marinas jostle with boats, and you can take to the water in sky-blue traditional craft, stately yachts or speedboats. Snorkellers and divers have much to explore underwater as well, a world of caves, crags and wrecks. The Maltese people are warm and welcoming: if you ask for directions, it's likely a local will walk with you to help you find the way.
Every Maltese citizen is also a citizen of the European Union. The passport, along with the national identity card allows for free rights of movement and residence in any of the states of the European Union and European Economic Area. In 2016, Maltese citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 183 countries and territories, ranking the Maltese passport 7th in the world (the highest ranking of all the recent new member states of the EU) according to the Visa Restrictions Index