Global Citizenship Investment St Kitts & Nevis
Global Citizenship Investment St Kitts & Nevis | GCI. We are the world's leading experts in advising foreign investors on Citizenship & Residency by Investment. St kitts & Nevis Global Citizenship Investment. Get St Kitts & Nevis citizenship and passport in 3-6 months. Read more on how to apply for Global Citizenship Investment St Kitts & Nevis.
St Kitts & Nevis is a magnificent place situated in the West Indies, south of St. Barth’s and St Martin, having a very nice and cool climate all year around with average temperatures of 29 C. St Kitts and Nevis were among the first islands in the Caribbean to be settled by Europeans. St Kitts was home to the first British and French colonies in the Caribbean, and thus has also been titled "The Mother Colony of the West Indies." This peaceful country is well known for its political and democratic stability. The former British colony is an independent state since 1983, with a democratically elected government and parliamentary system as UK derived common law, having also English as official language. St Kitts allows foreigners to obtain the status of St Kitts citizen by means of a government sponsored investment programme called Citizenship-by-Investment.
Normally it takes 3-6 months to get citizenship of St Kitts & Nevis. Now, there is an option called "St. Kitts and Nevis 60 day Accelerated Process (AAP)". The Accelerated Application Process (AAP) approved by the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis in October 2016 allows applications with the Citizenship by Investment Program to be accelerated to a 60 day processing period. Applications will be given an accelerated treatment from the Citizenship by Investment Unit, Due Diligence Providers and the St. Kitts and Nevis Passport Office. As a bonus this process also includes the application and processing of the St. Kitts & Nevis passport. Applying using the AAP can see an application completed within 60 days with some applications completed in as early as 45 days. AAP Process Fees (inclusive of Due Diligence Fees): Main Applicant: 25,000 USD, Dependant above 16 years: 20,000 USD. In addition to the 25,000 USD and 20,000 USD AAP processing fees, an additional fee of 500 USD per person will be applicable for the processing of the St. Kitts & Nevis Passport for any dependents under the age of 16 years.
St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Options
St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Options: The investor and family can immediately obtain their passports once their application is approved and the documents are valid. It is not required to permanently reside in the country. To apply for the Global Citizenship Investment St Kitts & Nevis the applicant has to make a significant economic contribution to the country. The first option is to make an non-refundable investment into an Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF). Second option is an investment in a pre-approved real estate project, which may include hotel shares, villas, and condominium units. We will guide you through the whole submitting process for the Global Citizenship Investment St Kitts & Nevis.
How to apply for citizenship in St Kitts & Nevis?
To apply for Global Citizenship Investment St Kitts & Nevis applicants must be at least 18 years of age, be of a good character with no criminal record, and have good health. An applicant may apply together with his or her spouse and dependent children, and, in some cases, dependant elderly parents or grandparents.
The process of applying for citizenship in St Kitts & Nevis is rigorous and requires diligent preparation in order to gather all the information needed. Application timelines can vary and be difficult to predict, although they usually depend on how easily an applicant can access the required documentation, as well as the complexity of the application as a whole.
The process may be simplified into the following steps:
- Application preparation and pre-approval by GCI - Global Citizenship Investment
- Submission of the application to the Government of St Kitts & Nevis
- Government processing of the application and due diligence checks, taking between 4 and 6 months for completion.
- Approval in principle.
- Investment in real estate or donation to the SIDF.
- Citizenship certificate issued.
- Passport application and issuance.
The documentation that you require is as follows:
- Application for registration as a Citizen (Form C1)
- Photograph and Signature Certificate (Form C2)
- Medical Certificate (Form C3) including original results of HIV Test (HIV test is required for all persons applying for citizenship including children over 5 years).
- Note: HIV test results must not be older than 3 months.
- Original excerpt of full birth record or Certified copy of birth certificate (i.e. a birth document that also includes your parent’s details, or a household register, family book etc.)
- Certified copy of proof of name change (Deed Polls or jurisdictional equivalent, if applicable)
- Certified copy of current national identity card(s) (children under the age of 16 are exempted)
- Certified copy of current passport(s) showing name, photo citizenship/nationality, date and place of issue, expiry date, passport number and issuing country.
- HIV Test Results must be no older than 3 months (children under the age of 12 are exempted)
- Police Certificate “certificate of no criminal record” or “police clearance certificate” from country of citizenship and any country where you have lived for more than 1 year over the past 10 years ( children under the age of 16 are exempted)
- Six (6) photographs approximately 35 x 45mm in size, taken within the past six (6) months (N.B. one of the photographs must be certified and attached to the C2 form)
Other supporting documents required from the main applicant:
- C4 application Form (SIDF Option)
- Completed Purchase and Sales Agreement (Approved Real Estate Option)
- At least 1 original professional reference (e.g. from an attorney, notary public, charted accountant or other professional of similar standing) not older than 6 months.
- Bank Statements for a 12 month period from the date of submission of application
- At least 1 original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months.
- Certified copy of Military Records or exemption from military service (if applicable)
- 1 original document of evidence of residential address (e.g. certified copy of a recent utility bill or bank statement showing full name and address, or written confirmation from a bank, attorney, chartered accountant or notary public).
- Employment Letter(s) stating the start of employment, position held and salary earned
- Certified copy of Business License or Incorporation documents
- 1 Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificate(s) if applicable (i.e. if married persons apply together).
- Certified copy of divorce documents (if applicable).
- Statement and evidence of source of fund to be invested in St Kitts & Nevis
- Affidavit of Financial Support for applicant’s between the ages of 18 -30
- Certified copy of University Degrees (if applicable)
- Limited Power of Attorney
Furthermore our consultants will guide you through the whole submitting process for the Global Citizenship Investment St Kitts & Nevis.
Why become a citizen of St Kitts & Nevis?
We suggest the Global Citizenship Investment St Kitts & Nevis will offer our customers a lot of benefits.
- Citizenship for life, with the right to live and work in the country
- The time frame of precessing application is within 3 months or you can use the St. Kitts & Nevis 60 day Accelerated Process
- Visa-free travel to 151 countries and territories, including the Schengen Area (EU), the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Singapore
- No interview and no mandatory travel is required during application process
- Tax free on worldwide income
- Dual citizenship is permitted
- No restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital
- Life in an economically, legally, and socially stable country that belongs to the Commonwealth of Nations, and whose political system is based on the British parliamentary system
- Life in a tropical paradise, with appealing lifestyle and retirement options
- Low residency requirement
- No minimum level of English requirement
- No previous education or management experience requirement
Intoxicating natural beauty, sunny skies, warm waters, and white sandy beaches combine to make St. Kitts one of the most seductive spots in the Caribbean. Its strategic location and valuable sugar trade led to an advanced and luxurious development that was among the best in the Colonial Caribbean. Nevis is one of the most unspoilt and relaxing islands in the Caribbean. Vividly green with blue skies, clean air and long empty beaches, Nevis has a pace of life that encourages you to stop and appreciate all the natural beauty around you. It’s a very special place famed for its charm and the easy-going genuineness of its people. Come and discover this remarkable jewel for yourself.
The St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program
The St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 1984, this makes the program one of the oldest, and with over 100 visa free destinations to its credit, most well respected programs in the world. St Kitts & Nevis is a twin-island federation whose economy is characterised by its dominant tourism, agriculture and light manufacturing industries. Former sugar plantations dominate the St. Kitts landscape. Many of the cane fields are being burned to make room for land development, especially on the northern side of the island, in the parishes of Saint John Capisterre and Christchurch. The agricultural, tourism, export-oriented manufacturing, and offshore-banking sectors are being developed and are now taking larger roles in the country's economy. The growth of the tourism sector has become the main foreign exchange earner for St Kitts & Nevis. The country has also developed a successful apparel assembly industry and one of the largest electronics assembly industries in the Caribbean.
Note: country restrictions in particular Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Syria, Sudan and Yemen.
St Kitts & Nevis Passport
St Kitts & Nevis passport is issued to citizens of St Kitts & Nevis for international travel. Prior to 1983, St Kitts & Nevis was a part of the United Kingdom. The passport is a Caricom passport as St Kitts & Nevis is a member of the Caribbean Community. As of 1 January 2017, St Kitts & Nevis citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 151 countries and territories, ranking the St Kitts & Nevis passport 26th in terms of travel freedom (tied with Antigua and Barbuda passports).